Happy Voll-O-Ween from all of us at All Volleyball!
Here in St. Louis, MO, we have a fun trick-or-treating tradition. Before you may receive candy, you say “Trick-or-Treat” and tell a joke…the candy-cornier the better :)
Here are some VOLLEYBALL-themed jokes to give you some last minute ideas:
Silly jokes!! Check out some of our cool costumes below!
Do you see any familiar shirts?! How about these:
AND to all the guys out there, all these shirts come in Men’s sizes too! Check them out a http://www.allvolleyball.com …it is never too late to start planning for next year.
Have a safe and happy Halloween.
It is the last week of our PINK PRIDE campaign. We have exciting contests, events and more to help you show off your PINK PRIDE, all while supporting a great cause: the fight against Breast Cancer. There is still time to be a winner!!!
Check it out so you don’t miss out:
- Mark sure to follow us on Instragram, Twitter, Facebook, our blog, SnapChat, Pinterest and our newest platform Google+ For each new follower, All Volleyball will donate $1 to The Side-Out Foundation!!
- Send us your best pink photos showing us your PINK PRIDE! We will post our favorites on Wednesdays in October because…well…on “Wednesdays We Wear Pink.” The best ones will win prizes!
- Also, every Wednesday in October we will announce on Google+ SEVEN lucky AVB Google+ followers to win a FREE shirt…our fitted Pink for October shirt! Head over to Google+ to follow us now! You could be a lucky winner!
Don’t forget the real reason we show our PINK PRIDE…to those affected by breast cancer and their friends and family, know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.
Strawberry Yogurt Covered Pretzels
1 large bag mini pretzels
2 cups strawberry yogurt
4 cups confectioners sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 250ºF.
2. Beat together the confectioners sugar and yogurt until the frosting is smooth and creamy. Add up to a cup more of confectioners sugar if necessary to make it thicker. Stir in the pretzels.
3. Place the pretzels on a lined cookie sheet. Turn OFF your oven and place the pretzels inside, propping the door open slightly. This will help dry the frosting. Allow them to sit there for 3 hours before removing.
http://www.babble.com/best-recipes/ via http://downlo.tumblr.com/post/7017434865/strawberry-yogurt-covered-pretzels
Become a follower on our newest member of our social media family Google+ and automatically be entered to win a free t-shirt. Plus, every follower equals a $1 donation to the wonderful Side-Out Foundation!
Four Little Words
Isn’t it amazing, what a shock
Four Little Words can cause?
How they can take your breath away
And bring everything to a pause.
I got home from work and took that call,
Looking back, I really had no clue.
Four Little Words would be spoken
To change my entire point of view.
Quietly, Four Little Words were said:
“I. Found. A. Lump.”
Instantly, I sank into my chair,
And my adrenaline began to pump.
I had so many questions
But, honestly, no words came.
Because of those Four Little Words
I knew that life would never be the same.
Two years of sickness, ups and downs
Of tears, chemo and change.
Made us appreciate each and every day,
Those Four Little Words were to blame.
Awareness, Early Detection helped saved her life.
Courage, Strength, Love helped drive her.
To transform those dreaded Four Little Words to
“I. Am. A. Survivor.”